Thursday, July 29, 2010

Which one is which?

My mom used to have to look at what clothing we were wearing in baby pictures to identify which baby it was.

"OH, that little pink outfit is one my aunt gave to KayLynn but KayLynn didn't get that particular stain on it, that was Lianna, so that is Lianna. I think."

Seriously?? How could she not identify her own precious babies? What kind of unobservant mother was she?

Forgive me dear mother.

Our screen saver on our computer is all our digital photos and EVERY TIME a picture of a baby comes up the kids say, "Who is it, who is it??"

(p.s. IF you need reminding, I am one of four girls. My mom didn't even have the benefit of gender specific clothing for clues.)

"UM, I think....Nathan, yes, definitely Nathan." (Means, I think it might have been Nathan. Or was it Dane?)

Quite frankly, my babies look alike. Greg is fair like me. He has blue eyes. All our kids are blondish/baldish babies with gray blue eyes. They all weighed about the same. They were born in the same era. Heck, they were practically born in the same sports season! Needless to say, particularly with my little boys, more than one picture has gone past with me wondering, now which kid was that?

Can you tell???





5 comments:

Jules said...

Geez, I'm GUESSING that it's Nathan, then Johanna, then Aubrey and lastly Dane. I'm pretty sure I have Nathan and Aubrey right but am not sure of the other two. I guess that makes me a lousy mother AND grandmother now. That sucks.

Angela said...

piece of cake
Nathan
Johanna
Aubrey
Dane
am I right and NO i didn't just copy grandma...but I was glad my answers were the same as hers:)
cool idea Sara I might have to copy that.
The dead give away with mr. max will be...BLUE EYES! :)

Jenny said...

Yes, I agree with the above two answers! They really do all look alike!

I think Anna and Drew look very different as babies...maybe it was the chub and rolls that Anna had that Drew doesn't! :)

Erin said...

Ok, I didn't look at everyone elses answers, but did come to the same conclusion :). I will agree with you that all your babies look similar. I had to use deductive reasoning to determine who was who. :) I guessed Johanna by the quality of picture (I know you used your new camera) and I guessed Aubrey by the pink blanket. Guessing the boys was a crap shoot. Like I told Angela... Fun game! Hope your summer is going well.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Doug and Grandma Marian say
Nathan, Johanna, Aubrey and Dane.