Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another personal note

Dear ______,


You know who you are. I changed my header picture just for you. You're welcome.

Love, Sara

8 comments:

Jules said...

Hmmmmmm, you have me curious now. Who could it be who caused you to change your picture. I LOVE the new picture, I just want to know who wanted it changed. I'll get it out of you. :)

Larson log said...

It's me! It's me! And I thank you :)! This picture is absolutely gorgeous! I think I might still this idea if I get another baby!

Larson log said...

*steal*

Angela said...

okay I confess I didn't like the butt crack picture either:) I like the new header pic much better.

Shone said...

Oh, I LOVE the new picture. I do think I am going to "borrow" you idea. ;-0)

Carrie McCoy said...

I just want to clip the hangnail on the left pointy finger! :)
Very cute picture though!!

Jenny said...

Oh, I loved the butt crack picture!! There is nothing cuter than a dimplie butt! I wish the same was true for adults! :)

The new picture is so so adorable though...do you have more "artsy" pictures to share?? I'd love to see more!

tara said...

Yay! Now I can open your blog at work and not have to rush to scroll down. There's no doubt the tush was super cute, but this is a little 'tamer'!