Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What's in your pocket?

Last night when I went to bed this is what I dug out of the pockets of my shorts:

FIVE hair ties
One plastic pirate
One plastic bumble bee from a game
Four pennies
One hair clip
Two tootsie roll wrappers
Jimmy Hoffa

What's in your pocket?

5 comments:

Angela said...

Pockets? you can fit into shorts with pockets already? wow,not me :)
who's hair ties? last time I saw you your hair was short, has it been that long? are they aubrey's? i pick up grace's hair clips ALL day long:) funny post.

Larson log said...

Love your posts. Love your house. Love your baby!!

Jules said...

Ah, at last, the mystery of Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance finally solved. I had to read your blog out loud to Dad and we both had one of those throw back you head and guffaw moments. There's nothing like a good guffaw to refresh oneself.

Jenny said...

The other day I pulled a kleenex out of my pocket with Anna's booger in it...I kid you not. And if you're ever in need of a hair clip, I'm your woman. :)

As much as I love hearing whats in your pockets, I'm really dying for an update on that new baby of yours! Can't wait to see you in just a few short weeks!

Sackmanns said...

matt: chapstick that's so old it has a brown ring where the cap seals and a pink ring where i've rubbed my lips off smearing it on; a set of keys; and a wallet with 2 post-it notes on the outside and 3 dollars, eyeglass cleaner, a note with a cheap scotch on it, another note with a financial advisor's name on it, 8 of my own business cards, 4 other business cards, a note with our tax guy's number on it, and a Ohana Shave Ice Buy 9 Get One Free card (3 spaces stamped) on the inside (and it's not even half the size of a Costanza wallet).
Does anyone need any advice for anything? I have a number for it.