Oh my, oh my Sara! What an absolute doll! The chins...the cheeks...I can't get enough of them! She is precious and I can't wait to meet her next weekend!!!! She and Drew will get along quite nicely! Drew's got several chins as well...so many in fact, that we had to get a cream to get rid of the redness in all the roll! It doesn't help that he drools constantly and it rolls right into his chins! Gotta love it!
Hope today was fabulous...can't wait to see pictures from the party! :)
6 comments:
Oh my, oh my Sara! What an absolute doll! The chins...the cheeks...I can't get enough of them! She is precious and I can't wait to meet her next weekend!!!! She and Drew will get along quite nicely! Drew's got several chins as well...so many in fact, that we had to get a cream to get rid of the redness in all the roll! It doesn't help that he drools constantly and it rolls right into his chins! Gotta love it!
Hope today was fabulous...can't wait to see pictures from the party! :)
LOVE IT!!!! She looks so cute in that outfit! I want to squeeze her!!!
She is ADORABLE!
Too cute for words. Give the chunkster a major hug and smooch from granny.
Oh.My.Cheeks!
I LOVE IT!!
that is nothin but pure awesomeness! :)
I want to squeeze her! :)
Post a Comment