Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby smiles


Johanna has a gorgeous smile that she uses regularly. This big open mouth expression is one of her favorite ways to smile.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

What a doll! LOVE the picture! Baby smiles are the best thing on this earth! She is such a beauty Sara...and I see A LOT of Montgomery in her! Can't wait to get my sqeezes on her. :)

Jules said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I remember you telling me Grandpa Doug pulled a bunch of big smiles out of her at the wedding. So, so cute.

And Jen is right, this is a Montgomery baby.

Angela said...

so precious! can't wait to meet her!

Carrie McCoy said...

Don't ask me why...but I totally see your dad in her! She is beautiful and you look great too!

Larson log said...

Sara,

Thanks for checking my blog, i love to read your updates as well. Liberty Lake was one of my all time favorite places to live and the friends I made were a huge park of it. I love that we are still connected.

I have been enjoying actually using my blog as a real journal. I forgot how much I enjoy writing.

If I lived there I would have told you this "moons" ago, but you have got to lose the butt picture!! Everytime I open your blog I look around first to make sure my kids aren't in the line of site. If they are the next 10 minutes are consumed with talking/laughing about bottoms!


You're the best,
chelsie