Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to announce that Nathan Paul Jones is now five years old. This means that he can stand on his head, walk around without a shirt on, make Aubrey whine with uncanny consistency, ask inquisitive parent stumping questions, love to read Magic Tree House books, and still cry if he thinks his mama didn't hear him say "I love you" before bed. He is my favorite Optimus Prime and I cannot believe he has been ours for five years. Nathan, you are on in a million, WE LOVE YOU!!!
The first half of the pictures are from Nathan's gymnastics party with friends. The second half are from the more subdued, no legal liability forms required, home party on the night of his real birthday. He had a third mini celebration in Yakima this weekend with my family. That's my kid, milking a birthday for all its worth.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Optimus Prime turns five
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Nathan! what an awesome little boy!
Love this post...it just oozes pure joy! Nathan is such a handsome little boy and it's hard to believe that he's already 5! He's going to be such a ladies man. :) Happy birthday sweet boy!
I've been waiting for this blog, it didn't disappoint! Love you little man!
Looks like they were fun celebrations! I can hardly believe how grown up he's looking. From all that you say, he's definitely the total package! :-)
Oh, I can't believe I forgot to say this, but I LOVE the top picture of Johanna!! I've seen it before, but blown up, it is the best pictures ever!
Post a Comment