Friday, June 17, 2011

When a man loves his daughter

I don't cry over everything. But that little Aubrey girl has done me in. I have cried more than once this week about how big she is getting. And these pictures of her and her daddy prepping or the Father/Daughter dance? You get bet your butt I cried over these.










(What would actually happen if you bet your butt and lost? Would that even be a bad thing?)

3 comments:

tara said...

I can totally see why it would make you feel both happy and sad--at the same time. Aubrey is looking so grown up and mature, but still young and innocent. It's sweet that she and Greg are able to spend special one on one time together. He is a SUPER example of the only type of guy Aubrey should allow into her life. Keep the stories and pictures coming! Love them.

Jules said...

As much as every one of these pictures makes me weepy, there is just something about that forehead kiss that gets me every time. What a precious girl and what a perfect father.

Jenny said...

These pictures are so touching! A father/daughter bond is something so very special, and these pictures make that very apparent! So sweet...I can't wait for Anna and Dane to attend things like that! Happy Father's Day, Greg..it is much deserved.