For those of you who don't know, I spent last weekend in the company of my four dear friends from high school. In an attempt at tradition, we celebrated the second annual girl's weekend in Seattle. We enjoyed a rental house decorated circa 1972, fine Seattle dining (thank you Duke's Chowder House!), great shopping (thank you Megan for introducing me to "Anthropologie") and fun conversation (thanks to everyone). We also witnessed the historic moment when Jenny pressed her pregnant belly button onto Megan, quite possibly the highlight of the weekend. We were also accompanied by Miss Louesa, Brittany's adorable baby girl, and got to see that smile in action for three days. I was glad to get to participate this year, being as I spent the first girl's weekend at home, nursing a 4 month old baby and taking care of a two year old. We'll see what happens next year with the introduction of Baby Jones #3...
We were thankful for a good time with friends, safe travels for everyone, and the chance to appreciate our families at home. Man, was I ready to see my husband and kids!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Girl's Weekend
Posted by Sara Jones at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a fun weekend!! I'm glad that my belly button rubbing was so entertaining! :)
Post a Comment