




Last night, after having a quick, action packed weekend in the Tri-Cities and Yakima, our kids came home grumpy and well, grumpy. Greg and I were trying to unpack when I heard them shrieking. (The "I"m not hurt, just MAD" kind of shrieking.) Before we could intervene I saw Nathan push Aubrey and Aubrey push Nathan back...causing him to fall down the stairs from our family room to the basement. By the time I got there Nathan was already standing up and wailing, Aubrey was wailing because I had screamed at her to sit in the corner and Greg was hanging up the phone, thinking someone surely was dead. Ahhh, what a night.
On a less violent note, we had a great weekend. We spent Friday with our dear friends the Baerlochers and got in some brief, but great, visiting before leaving Saturday morning for Yakima. Saturday my mom, sister, and I went to Jenny's baby shower and got to see Jen and baby Anna get properly spoiled. That night was a celebration of my sister Hannah's 19th birthday and we came back home on Sunday. We sure know how to fill up a weekend!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend. The ones of the kids are from making brownies this morning. I think we ate more batter than brownies.
Final note: we have our follow up ultrasound on Wednesday. They are going to relook at the baby's feet and we'll get a better feel for what we are dealing with. Keep our little unborn baby in your prayers!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Jack and Jill fell down the hill
Posted by Sara Jones at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my, what a night on Sunday you had! I got home Sunday night and took a nap. :) I love the pics of your little darlings covered in brownie batter...that's my idea of a perfect morning! They are too cute!
Okay, I need to know what is going on with baby jones' feet!?
Post a Comment