Sunday, October 28, 2007

It was a good day to be a Coug





I know this email be offensive to all you U of W alumni, but YEAH COUGARS! We went to the WSU/UCLA game yesterday and watched them walk all over UCLA. The sun was shining, it was a gorgeous fall day, the whole fam got to enjoy a great football game, and we won! We also got to see some friends of Greg's that we hadn't seen for a long time. We hadn't seen Matt in over three years (a high school friend and groomsman in our wedding) and enjoyed the chance to catch up. Greg's parents watched the kids for the day too which was, I must confess, fabulous. Two kids three and under at a swamped college campus followed by a four hour sit to watch a game??? Insanity is what that would have been. As it was we sat, enjoyed good food, great conversation, and a perfect football day.

I am attaching a few pictures. I would appreciate it if you would disregard my double chin. It seems to have a life of its own these days.

1 comments:

tara said...

How fun! It looks like it was a perfect day. There's nothing like a great college football game (especially when your team wins!).