Happy turkey day! We have had a day of complete gluttony and it's been glorious. Our multi course meal was a carb fest. We washed it down with sparkling cider and a good wine and topped everything off with three different kinds of pie. Seriously, it does seem sinful to have a holiday that really is based around food but man it's good! The whole fam was here other than KayLynn and her husband David. She is spending her first holiday away from home and was very sad. I encouraged her that it would get easier but I could sympathize. My first Christmas away from home I called, spoke cheerfully, hung up and cried. We included Matt this year though so that was fun. Who ever thought I'd have Thanksgiving dinner with Matt Sackmann????
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you all had a great day with people who love you and you love too. It's so nice to have an excuse to just be with my family. And tomorrow I'll be up at 5:00 a.m., ready to join the masses for insane shopping. I do love Thanksgiving.
Posted by Sara Jones at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment