I know I have said that Greg and I can't play games together without regressing to 5 year old bullies, but we have found cribbage to be the exception. We are hooked on this game right now and having a blast. Like all games, Greg is ahead in total games won, but the game tonight was one to remember. After I lead the whole stinking game Greg got SIXTEEN POINTS in his kitty (I know this only makes sense to other cribbage players) and was back in the races. I only needed three points to win and on my next turn got, you guessed it, a total of two. The lowest score of the game. This put me one point from going out and Greg two. Yet, because the game gods were shining down upon me, I pointed out on the next hand's opening play. It was a spirited yet very sportsman like showing on both our parts. We commented afterwards how great it is that we still enjoy each others company and spending time together. I do love my husband.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
It's good to be married to your best friend
Posted by Sara Jones at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Isn't cribbage SO much fun?!! My mom got me hooked back in college, and it's a great "thinking" game. Plus, it's really easy to travel with. She and Ken play on every plane trip they take.
I'm glad you still have energy at the end of a long day (with kids!) to enjoy downtime w/ Greg. It's encouraging!!
Post a Comment