We spent this last weekend in Federal Way, soaking up some time with Greg's sister Julie and her husband Jason. Greg's parents made the trek over as well so it was a family affair. To be honest, the weekend mostly paid homage to the gods of good food and sloth so that must have meant we had fun. In no particular order we watched movies, played cards, ate copious amounts of steak, spaghetti, and chocolate, played with the kids, went to the park, and napped. As an added bonus Jenny and Dane came over for a short visit Saturday afternoon. That was great, except for what was said afterwards. I might have remarked that Jenny didn't look anymore pregnant than I did and Greg said, "No, she really didn't." Then everyone had to be amazed that she was due a month before me. If she wasn't my best friend I'd really have to hate her.
The only downfall was that Greg had to work most of Saturday. He took it like a champ though and we were just grateful he had made the trip. Up until Friday morning he didn't know if he would be able to come so we satisfied ourselves with seeing him during breaks and living it up during the evenings. I don't think Thanksgiving break can come fast enough for any of us.
Have a good week!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
A weekend with the Jones family
Posted by Sara Jones at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment