Friday, November 21, 2008

Blog maintenance

Does anyone know how to change the background color of my blog?  I thought the new template would do it but it's still black and I don't like it.  

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't know how to fix your background color, but I LOVE your new template! I might have to go to that same site and see what I can find. :)

Jenny said...

I figured it out! You have to go to your dashboard and choose "pick new template" and choose "minima" (this is the all white one) that way, your new background will show up in it's entirity.

I hope you don't mind that I copied your idea to go to that website. They have great backgrounds!

Julie said...

Sara this is completely off subject but I noticed you were done with the twilight series. Have you read Pillars of the Earth? I think mom still has it, I loaned my copy to her. I also loaned her the sequel which was also good but I think I liked the first a little bit better.

Sara Jones said...

Jenny, THANK YOU! I saw that listed as things to do but didn't know what it meant.

Don't they have cute stuff?