Now that we have a new president-elect, it's time to get down to the business of supporting and praying for our leaders, no matter how you feel about the outcome. Frankly, I'm grateful that this whole campaign is over and we can focus on hopefully developing real solutions to problems and less rhetoric and jargon. And that's all I have to say about that.
The Jones house currently has some unwanted guests. Last night while Greg was cleaning up in our garage he found and killed a black widow spider. If you've ever seen one, they are impossible to miss. He found several other small spiders around it in a web. The little ones (babies we assume) didn't have the distinct markings so we're not sure what they were. Greg wants to hire someone to bomb the whole place but I hate the idea of surrounding our house with chemicals. Does anyone out there have any great ideas? We haven't found anymore today so may have killed the problem ourselves. I probably should google black widows and see how dangerous they really are. Yuck. I hate spiders.
1 comments:
I totally agree on the political front, I'm just so stinking glad it's over and I won't have to feel so harassed any more. What a nightmare.
As for the spiders, did you REALLY have to mention them 2 days before we're going to be staying at your house. I've had to do the heebie jeebie dance just thinking about it.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY again! Am I REALLY old enough to have a 29 year old daughter? I guess that's what happens when you're nearly 50 right.
Post a Comment