Was this one of those "I'm sick and just glad my kids aren't playing with scissors" moments? I had MANY of those. It looks like they are having a splendid time taking advantage of a mommy in a weakened condition.
This is the same sight we came home to one night when Maverick had discovered that we'd mistakenly left the linen closet door ajar. He was allured to the Costco pack of toilet paper, and brought out and took a chew out of all 50 (it seemed!) rolls and playfully decorated the house. Aren't kids happiest when they're making a mess?! ;-)
3 comments:
Was this one of those "I'm sick and just glad my kids aren't playing with scissors" moments? I had MANY of those. It looks like they are having a splendid time taking advantage of a mommy in a weakened condition.
This is the same sight we came home to one night when Maverick had discovered that we'd mistakenly left the linen closet door ajar. He was allured to the Costco pack of toilet paper, and brought out and took a chew out of all 50 (it seemed!) rolls and playfully decorated the house.
Aren't kids happiest when they're making a mess?! ;-)
This is probably Anna's idea of heaven...I'm afraid she would consume every last tissue though. The girl likes paper products, what can I say? :)
Post a Comment