Sick (Nathan) and Tired (Greg)
Three sick babies, getting some good mama lovin'
Me and Mr. Fever
Greg, making 32 look GOOD
Lots of help blowing out candles, lots of spit
We rang in Greg's 32nd birthday this weekend and capped it off with illness. Coughs and fevers around. Honestly, we had a nice day yesterday with the sickos. Lots of resting, lots of juice, lots of movies. Everyone in jammies all day. The kind of day I could get used to. I think more of the same is in order today. I might (MIGHT) get dressed today. Might.
Greg's birthday was lovely. We had dinner we the Baerlochers and the Brandons on Saturday night and had a little birthday party with Greg's parents on Sunday. Greg must have had a nice time because Sunday night he said, "I'm sorry that my birthday is already over." But just think, only six more months until mine!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Sick and Tired
Posted by Sara Jones at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have I mentioned how much I love all you girls' blogs. I'm kind of addicted.
The pictures were priceless but I didn't know all the kids were sick, only Aubrey. Of course once you have one sicko it's just a matter of time.
And yes Greg, you are a very good-looking 32 year-old and that's said in a non-weird Mrs. Robinson sort of way.
Oh man, sorry you are all sick. You sure do make being sick look like fun though! :)
Happy Birthday Greg, you stud you!
Here's hoping you are all well again soon!
Yuck, I hate colds and fevers! Hopefully today brought on more rest and relaxation to cure the colds. I agree with Angela...you sure do make it sounds pleasant and fun to be sick!
Happy Happy Birthday Greg! Hope you had a rockin' day! :)
Post a Comment