Girl's Day Out pedicures for my mom's 50th birthday. Who can find Sara's ugly feet??
I am toddler, hear me roar!
"Today is Hawaii Bear's birthday. Can we have a birthday party?"
This is how we party.
Bobby Fisher is found!
Snacks+fort=a rockin' morning.
The aftermath of the kids and me making homemade pizza.
Bunking the beds is the best thing to ever happen to us.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
A week in pictures
Posted by Sara Jones at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a week! Always lots going on in your life. Love the pictures for proof. Random...is that a turtle on the ceiling in your play room??
I had a vivid dream last night that you moved to the neighborhood next to ours. Maybe I'm having a premonition?! ;-)
Why have I never noticed that KayLynn's first three toes are a few feet longer than the last two??? And Lianna is RIGHT, my feet ARE Hobbit feet without the hair. My big toes are as wide as Aubrey's feet. What a good time that was.
Love the bunked beds and Hawaii bears birthday party, very cute. I laughed right out loud over Dane's grumpy picture. Poor baby wanted his grandma!
What fun! All of it! I bet that pedicure day was great fun...I've had one pedicure and I thought it okay...just not for me. I just hate subjecting some poor stranger to an up close encounter with my big toenail! :) Plus I might have the most tickleish feet in the world.
Aubrey's hair is rockin' in those pictures! :)
Oh my gosh Jen, when they used that buffer thing on the bottom of my feet I nearly climbed out of my skin. I saw them doing that to Aubrey and I was immediately horrified as I knew I'd never make it through that without going in to hysterics. Which I did not. I, however, LOVED the whole experience and plan on doing it again. Shirley and I are already talking about making a date of it sometime this summer with Lianna to celebrate them coming HOME!!!!
My guess is that your feet are at 8:00...and according to your moms comment, Kaylynn is to your right.
I LOVE Aubrei's hair.
Jenna's hair is always so cute first thing in the morning and that only lasts until lunch time because i can't see the point in fixing it after her nap...unless we are going somewhere.
You know, you put me to shame. I have a control issue and can't handle the messes that you allow your kids to do so we don't do fun things like that. I will have to try and loosen up and be more like you!
By the way, does Aubrei always wear dresses?
You are a cool mom to let her do that. I keep them just for church...again, too controlling.
I had to laugh that Tara noticed the "turtle" on the ceiling. It's actually a frog balloon that they were given that floated and stuck to the ceiling. You can see it in the picture of the kids playing chess. Good observation Sherlock Masterson!
Post a Comment