Some of you may recall when Aubrey believed the word "soaking" to mean "very." You know, I'm soaking hungry, I'm soaking tired, etc. Well, the land of soaking misused words returns. Let's play a little game. I'll give you some sample sentences you tell me what my daughter is trying to say.
"This is my bear dressed up for school. She is horribly and happy."
"What if I horribly have to go to the bathroom?"
"WHOA! That thunder horribly shook the house!"
(Laughing) "Nathan, you are a horribly three year old!"
Notice a pattern? Neither do I. Am I correcting her? Heck no! It's makes me horribly happy to have a funny little girl.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
A horribly amazing post
Posted by Sara Jones at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Could she mean "really"? Whatever, it is very cute and funny.
I thought that it meant "really" also, but that only works sometimes, not with all of the examples. Well, whatever it means, it sounds like a word that you would use Sara, so she must be picking it up somewhere?!
Funny little girl...I agree, I thought "really" at first, but the first one certainly doesn't make sense. :) Yes Sara, it sounds like she's picking up your big vocabulary already!
OMGosh, Sara!!! I love your blog. I've been sitting here reading, no I'm not stalking, and loving every bit of it. Thanks for inviting me. Have a super duper day!!!!
Post a Comment