The Joneses sure know how to rock it. Prepare to be amazed.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
I've got moves you've never seen
Posted by Sara Jones at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Joneses sure know how to rock it. Prepare to be amazed.
Posted by Sara Jones at 9:15 AM
4 comments:
Rock on baby! Don't you love watching little kids dance? We had a dance party of our own except Anna and her friend Francheska had just gotten out of the bath and were both buck naked. :) Gotta love it!
I love how Danish has a book raised above his head the whole time. And I love Aubrey's dance outfit. I'm taking it that is one of her favorite outfits to wear. :) It is all too cute!
Smooth Criminal IS one of the best dancing songs ever.
Good choice!
I used to think MJ was singing "Eddie are you okay..." until later on (embarrassingly much later) when I actually SAW the movie Moonwalker and found out the little girl's name was "Annie". I realized I had been singing it wrong for a long time.
I will be teaching Jonny some MJ moves here pretty soon. He's already doing the worm! We can have a dance off! :)
Can Anna get in on that dance off?
The jump start Dane does never fails to make Dad and me laugh. It is So funny. Of course we loved it all, how could we not when everything the grandkids do is downright perfect, precious, adorable, priceless and just downright cute.
Post a Comment