Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Plenty of precious progeny pictures


Waiting to see Santa !


This was from our "Trip to the North Pole" excursion on the Lake Coeur d'Alene cruisin' boat.




Live Nativity!
Joseph, Mary, and the baby Jesus Aubrey made in Sunday school, all sitting manger side.
One very unruly shepherd


Aubrey's "Remember the Manger" Christmas program!
Could the child look cuter, more proud, or more confident? She ROCKED Jingle Bells!
The Jones Family, pew side.



Gingerbread House!!!









MERRY CHRISTMAS, ONE AND ALL!!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it Sara. :) The pictures are fabulous and adorable, as usual! And the one of Aubrey walking down the isle at church is darling...she looks proud, confident and SO grown up.

The cruise looked like a lot of fun! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones! We love you guys!

Sara Jones said...

I had to laugh, you posted your comment almost instantly after I posted this post. Merry Christmas my friend, we love you guys too!

Angela said...

I agree my favorite picture is the one of aubrey walking up the isle. She is so precious.
Merry Christmas to the awesome Jones Family! :)