YAY to really cute elves. I bet your kids really get a kick out of it don't they.
Another great dance this year Jones Family:)
Too Cute! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sara!
I love these things! I may have to do one this year. :) You all make the cutest little elves!!
Oh so cute. I was suprised to see that with Aubreys hair under her hat that she and Dane looked so much alike. - Grandma Marian
Boy do I agree with Marian. When I first saw Aubrey I thought it WAS Dane. I never realized how much they look alike.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY to really cute elves. I bet your kids really get a kick out of it don't they.
Another great dance this year Jones Family:)
Too Cute! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sara!
I love these things! I may have to do one this year. :) You all make the cutest little elves!!
Oh so cute. I was suprised to see that with Aubreys hair under her hat that she and Dane looked so much alike. - Grandma Marian
Boy do I agree with Marian. When I first saw Aubrey I thought it WAS Dane. I never realized how much they look alike.
Post a Comment