1. Jesus Christ, whose birth gives us a reason to celebrate.
2. This gorgeous family of mine.
3. A truly wonderful Christmas.
4. The smoking hot new camera lens I got for Christmas.
5. Playing around with black and white photos.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!
5 comments:
Ooooh, which lens did you get?
Is Greg pondering or blowing up a balloon?
Merry Christmas! :)
Okay, upon further inspection of your photos, I think it's a 50mm, because you've got some great bokeh going on. Am I right?
Greg got me the 50 mm "Nifty 50" lens for Christmas. It was what everyone seemed to recommend for more aperture flexibility and without spending millions of dollars. For the novice that I am it's perfect. I took more pictures than my kids were interested in posing for yesterday. Now to start dreaming about a telephoto lens someday....
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
p.s. Greg was my best photo poser. I took all sorts of lame pictures of him and he was a willing subject.
The pictures look great! Merry Christmas!
Those are awesome pictures! It helps to have awesome subjects too. :-) I have put in a request for a telephoto lens for my birthday. Any suggestions??
Post a Comment