It is time for the second annual Family and Friends Biggest Loser contest! For those of you who participated last year, you remember how this all works and what a great competition it turned out to be.
This year, we decided to open it up at bit and pass the word about the contest to a greater sphere. If you are reading this post and interested in a new year weight loss competition with $$$ for prizes send me a comment. I have an email with all the information just waiting to be passed along. There is a $20 buy-in and all buy-in money is what funds the prizes at the end. The contest begins Monday, Jan. 4 and will run for ten weeks.
Make those holiday pounds count for something and get ready to bring home some cash!
p.s. I will have a dedicated Biggest Loser blog posted on the side of my personal blog. After this post that is where all other Biggest Loser info will be found.
2 comments:
Perfect timing, as I decided this morning that I want to lose a certain number of pounds by my 40th birthday (which is in 12 weeks), and I was needing some fun motivation.
And Dave's in, too!
:)
I'm so bummed that this is starting while I'm starting my 7th month of pregnancy. I would SOOO be in if it weren't for this child I'm trying to grow. I have a lot of ambition to get into shape after this baby is born, and something like The Biggest Loser would have been perfect motivation.
Maybe it could start at say the beginning of April...that way I will be able to have the baby and breastfeed, all the while dropping a quick 30 lbs...what do you think? Seems fair to me. :)
Good luck to all that participating!
Post a Comment