Tonight the older kids, who were supposed to be sleeping, were apparently tapping a keg in their room rather than drifting away into peaceful slumber. I went into the room to find Aubrey holding her stuffed monkey up to her chest.
"Aubrey, what are you doing?" I asked, in a regular volume voice.
"SSSSHHHHH!!!!!! You'll wake monkey!"
(In a whisper) "Oh, sorry. What is monkey doing?"
"Mom, I'm just giving her some booby time."
Obviously.
3 comments:
That is hilarious! Aubrey comes up with some of the funnies things sometimes...what a little character! Can't wait to see you in only 3 days!
Sara,
Keep up the humor...life is much easier when you laugh! Enjoy your weekend with family/friends.
Diane
Obviously! how funny is that. I bet it's cuter when your daughter does this rather than your son? My son tried this in front of company one time...and I guess you just have to laugh! :)
Post a Comment