Monday, July 21, 2008

A few more wedding pictures

Don't you love Lianna's shoes?
Matt's family: Dick, Shirley, Lianna, Matt, and Chris
Matt and Lianna with my mom and dad
The four blond sisters. I love how Lianna's colors photographed.
Seriously, the most precious thing ever.
Um, still precious
Good lord, more preciousness.
The Jones family photo. I wonder how old your kids are before you get a picture with everyone smiling.
They are a beautiful couple.
Aubrey dragging Nathan down the aisle.
Look how huge my whole family is these days! Twelve of us with number 13 due in 4 weeks.
Mr. and Mrs. Sackmann

The classy couple, shot gunning a beer at the reception.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay!! What FABULOUS pictures! Can I just say again that Lianna was STUNNING on her wedding day and absolutely glowing.

Those pictures of Lianna and Nathan and then with Aubrey are priceless...they both have perfect smiles on their faces! They are so darling.

Thanks for sharing more pictures...it makes me smile to think back to the day...so much fun!

Don't worry about not calling me back, it's nothing pressing. Maybe tonight I'll give you a call after bedtime for the kiddies.

Brittany said...

These pictures are gorgeous. It was fun to relive such a great event looking them over.

I noticed at the wedding that each of you ladies have married a man that you only come up to the shoulders on--regardless of how tall the sister is.

Looking forward to seeing you again in a few days!

Angela said...

Wow, what a beautiful wedding! I agree the colors photgraphed so very well. The pics of her with your kids need to be blown up and framed...how priceless. Every picture is awesome. I especially like the beer pic at the end, that a girl lianna. :) ha ha! Did she get any on her dress? But on a serious note, they seem like such a happy couple, here's wishing them a lifetime of happiness.