Oh, I'm sorry, is that an inappropriate title? Well tough, because that's exactly what is going on around here.
Two days ago I started to not feel well. Sparing details, I became increasingly ill over the course of the day and decided that it was food poisoning. That night though I broke into fever, chills, aches, and congratulated myself on getting the intestinal flu from no known source. Yesterday was awful. Greg stayed home from work and I laid on the couch, moaning from the stomach cramps, spending quality time in the bathroom, and sipping Gatorade.
Today, approximately 15 minutes ago I got a phone call from Greg saying, "Um, I am coming home NOW." I knew exactly what he meant. I also heard from my mom that my sister Hannah came home from work today with the same crap. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, pun intended.) May I tell you that if our children get this, which they very well might, I am putting them ALL in diapers. Who cares that Aubrey is potty trained and Nathan is almost as well? I almost put myself in diapers so what can I expect from these poor babies of mine? I think we are in for a LONG weekend.
The real bummer is that we have to cancel our weekend trip to see our new nephew in Seattle. As sad as we are I am certain that no one would thank us if we brought this lovely new baby present with us. Still, we have been really looking forward to this weekend and are disappointed to have to postpone it. Baby Jonny is going to be big before I get to snuggle him!
Enough of this post. A post about poop. I'm sure you are all too disgusted to want to read anymore. I know I am.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
OH S#@&!!!!!!
Posted by Greg Jones at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My oh my...you're right Sara; I am not jealous in the least bit. I'm sorry you all have the poops. That is never fun.
I'm so sorry!! I hate that, and now I feel even worse for you & Greg! No sleep plus sickness... wow!
I hope that your darling offspring aren't afflicted too badly, I can barely stand the thought of those kiddos feeling bad, sad, or anything else that ends in "ad."
Ah yes, it reminds me of the Taiwanese flu epidemic of 1984. I had just given birth to Lianna and EVERYBODY (except Lianna thank goodness) was sicker than a dog. I actually had to be trained on how to throw up without tearing out my cesarean stitches. I am still miserable about that so Sara, I TOTALLY empathize, sympathize and commiserate. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the babies immunities are going strong right now.
WOW here's hoping your weekend is not too crappy:) I am sorry you all have THE diarrhea...I always make fun of Justin for calling it THE diarrhea...I ask him where does the THE come from, cracks me up! :) Meanings that Greg is usually pretty full of crap I am assuming he won't be for a few days! Send him our best wishes. Happy pooping my friend. Seriously though, get better ALL of you!
Post a Comment