These are long over due but finally arriving. These are all from Greg's family camp out a couple of weeks ago. You may recall my post on the surprisingly happy time we had. Here's the proof!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Camping pictures
Posted by Sara Jones at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun camping trip! I love the pictures...the one of Dane at the end is super cute. I kind of wish you had taken one of him hurling himself out of the bumbo. That would have been a kodak moment. :)
The pictures (and the fact that your experience went so smoothly) makes me excited for camping trips with my family as Anna gets older.
Great pictures!! I especially love the one of Dane asleep...babies asleep melt my heart! That trip looked like a total blast, you have me convinced to try it...but only with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I keep forgetting to comment on these camping pictures but they are priceless. The one of Marian with Dane is soooooooooooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment