Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh the joy

Tears of delight stream down my face as I happily welcome Season 6 of "So You Think You Can Dance" to the fall line up. Despite promises to myself to consume nothing that isn't full of calcium, vitamins, fiber, and other delights, I'm dishing a huge bowl of Heath Toffee ice cream and prepping for the first episode. How on earth did I not think to mention this show in my list of pick me ups?

Does this show make everyone else show off their awesome moves too? I spend a good half hour pirouetting around the living room and showing off my flexibility. You know, like almost touching my toes.

Man, it's a good night.

1 comments:

Jules said...

Trust me, my big old fat cellulite-riddled ever expanding pasty white butt was planted in front of "So You Think You Can Dance" as well. I did have to to a bit of quick remote-control action though since Semi-finalists of "America's Got Talent" was on at the same time. I tweaked my wrist a bit in the process but it was worth it.