Dane got decked out in a real cast yesterday. The x-ray showed everything healing nicely but when they took the old splint off Dane immediately got jumpy about his arm and started saying, "Owie, owie, owie." The doc said that was a sure sign that his arm isn't ready so he will be in this cast for two more weeks. Nathan picked out the color and I think it's great. We have all signed it and Dane, once again, is unphased by all of it. The kid is amazing. I'd like to say, on the record, that if Aubrey ever breaks a bone she will not be so zen. We will hear about it all day, everyday, until the day she dies. But that's a story for another day of course.
"So You Think You Can Dance" calls. Priorities, priorities.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Dane bedazzled in ostentatious orange
Posted by Sara Jones at 8:10 PM
Labels: broken arm, Dane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a brave little boy you are Dane!! I love the orange...perfect for Halloween!
How is it that Dane gets cuter every single time I see him. I can't wait to squeeze his little guts out.
And yes, "So You Think You Can Dance" is as necessary as air and chocolate.
Love it! :) Great choice nathan and Dane YOU my friend are a stud.
Post a Comment