Sunday, October 18, 2009

Green bluff OR my kids are cuter than your kids

I know it's a tough pill to swallow but Greg and I hold the monopoly on the cute kid market. I'm just saying.





6 comments:

KayLynn said...

They're AS cute as Claire, I'll admit to that. And speaking of the cute cousins, I took down the studio pic of the 4 of them this morning so Claire could hold it, look at it and it DELIGHTED her. She got the hugest smile on her face. She pointed to Dane and said, "Dada!" Hahahahahaha.

Shone said...

You do have adorable kids! :-o)

Jules said...

I do agree that I have the 4 most adorable grandbabies EVER!

Sackmanns said...

um, true. cutest kids EVER. that's why i'm concerned! someday i'm going to pop out a red little alien and be like, why aren't you as cute as your cousins you mangy sackmann.

Jenny said...

Lianna, you are hilarous!

GREAT pictures Sara! Green bluff always looks like such fun. I remember the one year I went with you guys (pre kids) and it was still lots of fun. Looks like you even had decent weather...bonus! Yes, your kids are adorable...I'm going to have to go with KayLynn's answer...AS cute as Anna. :)

Jules said...

Lianna's message made me laugh right out loud as well.