I think THE FLU has hit our house. You know the one I'm talking about. Nathan has run a high fever (103) today, runny nose, etc. There's no conclusive nasal swab but heck, what other illness is there this season??
I am nervous, it seems like my whole family falls into the high risk category for flu complications. There are no shot vaccines available yet so there's nothing we can do.
We'll see what tomorrow holds. Sigh. I'm supposed to head to Yakima this weekend for a sister's weekend that is not looking good.
Thanks H1N1/swine flu/dirty rat/destroyer of weekend plans. The Jones family hates you.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
One down, four to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hate the flu as well. I like that you called it a dirty rat, except that I hate dirty rats...especially since I found a dead one in our shed. Wee!
It's ok about this weekend though, so long as you don't get the dromedary flu...it's the next big thing. I hear it's all the rage in India right now.
Such a bummer... I was just telling Shone we need a drive through swab clinic. It would be nice to know for sure without having to go in to a Dr. office! I think we are all finally healthy in my house. Let me know if you need anything.
How are you all feeling? I hope it hasn't spread to the rest of you...
Keeping you all in our thoughts!
I am sorry Sara! Kelly was home sick all last week. The rest of us are still feeling good but...... I am just waiting for someone else in our family to come down with it. I will keep the Jones Five in our prayers.
Did you all get the regular flu vaccine? Start on tamiflu! It decreases the length of sickness and your non-sick family members can take it prophylactically too!
Post a Comment