Saturday, October 10, 2009
A gal and her girls
I thought I would give fair warning of my absence since last time I disappeared I got frantic emails and phone calls from concerned friends and family. It's nice to know I'm missed!
I will be poolside on a tropical beach somewhere for the next few days.
JOKES!
I will be with a group of friends from high school though, spending a few days in Coeur d'Alene and letting the warmth of our friendship keep us warm. (I can't believe I didn't delete that last phrase.)
It is sure to be a blast with days of shopping and eating followed by nights of endless talking and maybe some Velveeta/salsa cheese dip .
Daddy will be keepin' it real with the kids. I have a feeling I won't be terribly missed.
Posted by Sara Jones at 9:17 AM
Labels: friend weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sara,
I am so glad you girls are having these "friends weekends". As you know I soooo love my sisters weekends with all 4 of us sisters and since Jenny has you girls as her "substitute sisters" it will always be a special event when you are together. I hope you are having the time of your life. If you have to order out for the cheese/salasa DO IT!!! ENJOY...
How funny. I hadn't realized until just now reading Diane's comment that 3 out of the 5 of us don't have a sister. As one of them, I appreciate our get away even more now thinking of you ladies as sisters.
Had a great great time and am already counting down to the next one!
Cute, funny post! After the frigid weather I would not have minded being on a tropical beach basking in the sun with the girls. Ha! Maybe one year.
I'll get to work on the pictures soon and forward them to you.
In honor of you and to relive a highlight of the weekend, as a part of my grocery trip tonight I bought the makings for Italian Sodas. I enjoyed 2 tonight--yum! Yep, I really know how to go all out and spoil myself. ;-)
Post a Comment