Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am an evil mother

Yesterday I asked Aubrey and Nathan to pick up the toy room. Aubrey stuck out her lip and said, "You're such a killjoy."

Yes she did. She did say that.

Yesterday Nathan he was "so so sad" because he didn't have any fun left in the day. That was after I put his Halloween candy up so he didn't barf from his 50th piece.

My poor, poor kids. They have the hardest lives EVER.

(Nathan, Aubrey, let me introduce you to reality. I don't think you've met.)

4 comments:

Jules said...

Seriously, "you're such a killjoy"!!! That is too funny for words and Nathan's comment was equally hilarious. Yep, you have very abused children on your hands, the poor things.

Angela said...

:) funny stuff.
I am ready to take all the Halloween candy and throw it out the window...tired of being asked for that stuff and tired of being tempted to eat it!

Jenny said...

Killjoy?! That is hilarious! You know she had to have heard that from you guys. :) Good thing you don't swear!

And it's pretty sad that Nathan doesn't have any more joy in his day. Mean, mean mommy. :)

Your kids are hilarious.

Erin said...

This totally made me laugh. I soooo wish I was a little kid...FOR.EV.ER!