1. You can't keep melting white chocolate. Eventually it gets hard and granular and burnt. And tastes nasty.
2. Pomegranites are the most fun we've ever had eating fruit. It also looked like we slaughtered a goat in our kitchen afterward.
3. Christmas music on Pandora is perfect. Until it stops letting you skip songs and you are forced to listen to "Alien Santa."
4. I have been reminded, once again, that circumcision is for the birds. And for lesser mammals and not children. (And yes, my boys are circumcised and I still feel that way.)
5. Dane is already a master blamer. Yesterday after I watched him color on our counter with a pen and reprimanded him he said, "No, brother did."
6. I have never known a kid that can be as exasperating and endearing in the same moment as Nathan.
7. Aubrey is getting a PhD in Tattle Tale.
8. TGIF!!!!! (Okay, I learned that today.)
Friday, November 20, 2009
Things I learned yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
On #6 did you mean Dane? Maybe not, just wondering. Those are really important things you learned by the way and Nathan did look a bit like he'd been to a pig slaughter. He looked happy enough to have been there though.
Oops, wait, I bet you did mean Nathan. I was looking at the picture of Lianna and Dane so I thought you meant to say Dane. I guess I just couldn't fathom Nathan being exasperating. :)
Your kiddos are so adorable! I can't wait to see what another little girl is going to look like. :)
I could have told you that about white chocolate...personal experience. I kept saying, "why won't this melt." I had gone to far with it apparently and it just got worse and worse. I also have to agree with you on the circumcision thing (and yes, Cole too is circumsized). Why didn't those things come with manuals? I always try to defer to Brian on those topics...you'd think he'd know since he has one, but he's not much help.
Hahaha....for some reason I didn't notice that Brian was signed on an not me. That last post (and this one) came from Erin. :)
Post a Comment