Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cameras and birthdays and Halloween, oh my!

Some important things you should know about the following pictures.

1) For my, ahem, 29+1 birthday, I got a fancy pants new camera. It's a Canon Rebel XSi and while I know virtually nothing about it I did take all the following pictures with it and felt like paparazzi.

2) We celebrated Gracie Baerlocher's 2nd birthday with her and her family in the Tri-Cities. We had a wonderful time and ate so much good food it was obscene.

3) It was Halloween. Duh. You may notice a lovely flower fairy and Bones I and Bones II in the following pictures. Have you ever seen such cute skeletons and flower fairy?

Enjoy!







Don't you with your husband was hot like mine??

Birthday girl Gracie wondering why I have to bug her while she's eating.



They napped together on the couch today. It doesn't get better than that.

7 comments:

Jules said...

YAY!! I just knew there'd be a new post today so I'm glad you didn't disappoint. The kids looked adorable in their costumes and Gracie really does not look impressed that you're intruding on her eating time, too funny. By the way, what did you think of Claire Bear and the Sackmanns? I'll have to call later and catch up on your weekend.

KayLynn said...

Love the costumes! So so cute. And great pics! What a professional photographer you are. And, I should be shipping your 29+1 bday gift tomorrow so you should have it on time even! I wish I could be there this weekend... :(

Erin said...

It was so great seeing you this weekend! Even though it feels like I "see" you all the time and like we just left nursing school. Have fun with the camera!! Oh, and yes, I will affirm your kids are adorable. :)

Brittany said...

Cute cute CUTE kids and costumes--and what GREAT pictures! I'm jealous of your new camera. I guess 30 does have its perks?

Angela said...

Great pictures! We had such a great weekend with you! :)

Jenny said...

Your new camera looks like it's going to be so much fun...I think I have a new item for my wish list! :)

What a fun weekend it looks like you guys had! Your kids looked adorable for Halloween...what happened to Superman for Nathan? I thought for sure that is what he would be.

Jenny said...

oop...i meant to say spiderman. :)