Monday, November 23, 2009

Sara is insane, part XIII

Without a second thought I just tossed Dane's dirty clothes in the garbage and his dirty diaper into the clothes hamper. I caught my mistake when I threw a container in the trash and said, "Hey, who put their clothes in the garbage?!?!"

There is no excuse for me sometimes.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, if you cloth diaper, you won't get confused...everything is laundry! ;)

Jules said...

Are you related to me?

Jenny said...

You can blame it on baby brain...trust me, I use that all the time!

Carrie McCoy said...

I am not pregnant, but I still have "baby brain." As I was washing lunch dishes, I looked up at my glass cabinets and sitting right next to the collection of coffee mugs was the half-n-half that went into my coffee only 5 hours earlier.
Needless to say, that went straight to the garbage!