I was all set to write a post reflecting on the end of the holiday season, the joy of a new year (okay, I actually hate the month of January) and the beauty of the winter season when I realized, who cares?!?! I sure don't. The only thing we need to talk about is that I'm still pregnant, looks as though I will still be come my due date, and am unendingly cranky. My mom had mentioned when I was about 20 weeks along that I become rather testy at the end of my pregnancies and I replied, in all sincerity, "Really? It doesn't seem like I'm that bad." OH, I am a LIAR! I am that bad, I am that crabby, and I am THAT READY TO NOT BE PREGNANT.
I have an appointment on Wednesday and due to my large measurements they are scheduling an ultrasound. I'm sure the doc will force an induction date on me at that time as well and frankly, I'll take it. I need a reminder that I am actually harboring a precious life inside of me, not just growing exponentially larger with every minute for the joy of not being able to bend over.
I will post some cute pictures tomorrow when I'm full of joy and self-reflection. For now, you get a small taste of what my husband is living with. CRANKY, CRANKY SARA.
2 comments:
Oh my dear Sara...I'm so sorry. I know we chatted yesterday about this, but again, I truely do feel your pain. Just focus on the fact that more than likely, next week this will all be over and you will have your precious baby in your arms. Next week...that is so close and doable. In the meantime, have Greg watch the kids and you go and take a warm bath...trust me, that got me through the last week of my pregnancy. You're in my thoughts and I'm looking forward to the big phone call!
Sara, I've been thinking all day today, "I need to call Sara." I'm sorry I didn't, not that I would have helped with your crankiness, but at least you could have vented to someone over the phone and not through your blog. Sorry--I'll be a better friend.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that the doctor just decides to induce you on Wednesday--let's get that baby here!
Post a Comment