Aubrey and Nathan slept on an air mattress in our room last night. (The mercifully short version of why is because Dane shares a room with them and sleeps like a...not sleeper.)
The game of the day was for the kids to run on the air mattress at Greg as fast as they could and he would launch them over his head into the air.
On a side note, but still up for consideration is this. Greg/Daddy=Rocking Jolly Awesome Time
Sara/Mommy=Maker of food, kill joy (I prefer preserver of life), and somewhat lovable servant.
Note: No children were severely injured in the making of this post.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Death by Daddy
Posted by Sara Jones at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks! Totally know what you mean, I also am killjoy/preserver of life around here. Its great sometimes to just let go and get the camera out though isn't it :)
Can I go next, pleeease?!?
OMG...that is SO how I killed one of my front teeth. My cousin was launching me off the bed and I landed, teeth first, on the dresser. Yikes! A dead baby tooth is not super attractive.
Killjoy = teeth saver.
How many times did they hit the wall or the ceiling before mommy crashed the party?
Post a Comment