Today I was getting ready when Nathan came into the bathroom, lip out, eyes downcast.
I asked him what was wrong and he said sadly, "I want to give you a tiss."
Easy enough fix. I picked him up and went in for my smooch. Instead of the usual "mama eating her son's neck kiss" or the quick lip kiss, Nathan came in slowly, head at a cocked angle, and KISSED ME. On the lips. With force. For a long time.
It was kind of weird.
I backed away from him, laughing nervously, and now his whole face was glowing and his smile was huge. Proudly he said, "I kiss you like Daddy."
Ah ha. Somebody is paying attention.
Cute as it was, I like it better when Nathan kisses me like Nathan, not like Greg.
1 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!!!!!! That kid really is all boy isn't he. The little girls in the church nursery are going to have to watch out for the Nate-man.
Post a Comment