Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My gift to you: a Christmas photo montage





























The only bad part about Christmas this year was that it ended. I hope everyone else can say they same.

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, looks like a super fun time! Thanks for all the photos they are great. I need to meet some of these family members it looks like they are a kick!!! :)

KayLynn said...

These pictures are so beautiful, my family is so beautiful, and the one of my three sisters is extra BEAUTIFUL! That will be my new desktop at work. I'm a lucky girl to have all of you!

Jules said...

We really are a cute family aren't we!???!??!!!

Diane said...

Sara,
It's great to see other families having fun, too. It doesn't get any better. You have a gorgeous family, enjoy! Diane

Jenny said...

yay! What fun pictures...it looks like a fabulous Christmas for you guys. I'm sure I will be saying this for a while, but it's so weird to see Matt in those pictures!! Oh, and I LOVE the new family picture that is at the top of your page...what a great one! Dane and I both commented immediately on how Nathan has really changed a lot. He is looking like such a big and is so handsome. And Aubrey looked beautiful in her flowing Christmas dress...I'm sure she felt like such a princess. :) Sara, did you realize that your baby is turning one in a little over a week? You SURE he's your last? :) You have a lovely family.