I sure don't. I shovel snow to get those sculpted arms and rippling abs. Then, because the driveway and front steps haven't shoved me into an anaerobic, muscle ripping fervor yet, I shovel huge paths in the backyard for the kids. I'm one tough mother.Dane hasn't gotten to experience the snow in its natural habitat. Four feet drifts don't make for nice crawling spaces. This is him checking out some snow in a cup.
MMMM, I bet this tastes delicious!
Here Mommy, do you want some too?
WHEE! I love the snow! Catch!
I'm the queen of the world! (Mind you, this is about a seven foot fence that she's resting on.)
The kids told me they were mountain goats, climbing to the top of their snow hill.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Who need Tae Bo?
Posted by Sara Jones at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy Cow! I can't get over how much snow you have! What a woman to be shoveling all that! I agree, who needs a gym when you have 3 feet of snow to shovel! :)Looks like the kids are having fun. Enjoy.
I love all the snow so much that we've decided to move to Arizona.
Post a Comment