We are home. Seaside was fantastic. Pictures to come. Thanks to washing machine, very little laundry to do at home. Food in fridge. Church tonight. Reality comes back quickly doesn't it? I have to say though, being completely out of touch for a week is a marvelous thing. So is family. But I seem to have mentioned that before.
Stay tuned, much more Seaside fun to come!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Back to life, back to reality
Posted by Sara Jones at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome back! Eagerly awaiting pictures. :)
SO glad you had a nice vacation. Very well deserved, and the family time, and escapism, came at a perfect time for you. Looking forward to seeing some pics from your trip.
I was thinking since I didn't talk your ear off all afternoon maybe we'd see some pictures here! :) What do you have a house to run and 3 small kids or something! geez! :)
Post a Comment