Wouldn't you agree? Mojo is also healthy, happy, measuring the right age, has all the right parts in the right quantities, and enjoys an aged wine with meaty undertones and citrus top notes (or is that perfume?).
The baby's feet also look straight and narrow. Or is that the road less traveled? That was good news, although our Danish with the not quite straight feet is about as perfect as they come.
Greg and I giggled like middle schoolers through both the ultrasound and appointment. I said he was acting punchy. Is that as dated as "the bees' knees?" We think it's because it was like a date. You know, a date. Where you spend one on one time with your significant other. I know, we had forgotten too. Greg said he was twitterpated. AAAAHHHHHH....
As the icing on the cake my lovely baby-sitter Shone, who watched all three kids while Greg and I were wild and irresponsible at the OB's office, presented me with two Papa Murphy's pizzas when I picked up the kids. Shone, there aren't words enough to describe to you how nice that was. I'll go with thank you for now.
BED TIME.
Oh, and in case you thought I had taken leave of my senses, we didn't find out the baby's gender. We never do. I'm 100% sure it's a boy or a girl though.
5 comments:
Yay! Thanks for the post; I've been thinking of you today and wondering how it went! Little Mojo looks perfect and beautiful! Horray for straight little feet...not that there's anything wrong with slightly crooked ones. :) My Anna girl is perfect just the way she is too.
You make me laugh about your "date" at the OB office. I feel the same way with Dane sometimes...he wasn't able to make my last check up and I was all bummed that we missed out on our "alone" time. :)
And horray for awesome babysitters that take care of your children and then leave you with pizza! Shone, I've never met you, but you rock! :)
Another perfect grandbaby, who does one granny get so lucky!
And boy do I agree with Jenny Shone, you really went above and beyond the call of duty and I even talked to Sara last night and she told me how awesome you were. I tell you what, there is nothing like basically having dinner ready for you after a hectic day. What a great friend!!!
Aw, s/he's beautiful!
And that Shone. She's definitely one of the good ones. (I have to point out, for those who don't know her, that her husband is currently deployed for a few weeks. Which makes me admire her selflessness even more.)
I looovvvve that you don't find out the gender! Love it!
My oh my, she's a cute one! She looks like me. Straight feet and all. Maybe she'll even have a short leg like me!
So glad all went well! Can't wait to meet her!!!!!
Sara, I got on your page this morning hoping an praying that you had posted pictures of your precious Mojo. And was thrilled to see your little one. He or she is adorable.
On another note.... your very welcome for the pizza. Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I assure you all I have done nothing more than what Sara has done for me and my family previously. ((You all made my day!!!)) :-0)
Post a Comment