I think what I love best is the fact that if this was the ONLY picture I had of you and Aubrey, I wouldn't be able to recognize you on the street! Great expressions!
And I must say - you are WAY more brave than me. I don't even do the bedhead thing with FAMILY, much less post it for all to see! But then I'm kinda vain. Oh well.
It's not that I necessarily wanted to post this picture, it was that I was compelled. When something this good comes around it's a crime to keep it to oneself.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!! Thanks for the early laugh at your expense.
I also am getting a kick out of Aubrey's expression.
I think what I love best is the fact that if this was the ONLY picture I had of you and Aubrey, I wouldn't be able to recognize you on the street! Great expressions!
And I must say - you are WAY more brave than me. I don't even do the bedhead thing with FAMILY, much less post it for all to see! But then I'm kinda vain. Oh well.
Thanks for the laugh! :-)
It's not that I necessarily wanted to post this picture, it was that I was compelled. When something this good comes around it's a crime to keep it to oneself.
Nice picture Jason. I mean Neo.
Holy smokes!! That is an amazing creation. Is that from a good night's sleep or a bad? :)
Major props for posting that picture...but you're right; it's way to good to keep to yourself!
imPRESSive!!!!
LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment