Tuesday, August 19, 2008

THE picture


Here is the picture, you be the judge. In fairness to my family, the way I did my bangs is much less severe than how they were done yesterday. I personally think it's cute.

5 comments:

KayLynn said...

Sara, it is seriously my favorite way you've ever cut your hair. I LOVE the bangs. It was just extreme having them completely stick straight so that's why you didn't like them initially. I knew once you were able to fix them yourself you'd like them. You look about 21 in that picture. O.K., back to my rough duty of smelling all the new smell off of Claire! I REALLY like her!!!!!

KayLynn said...

Oops, by the way, that was me, Mom (Julie) who wrote that last message, obviously not KayLynn.

Jenny said...

LOVE it Sara! I'm not just saying that either...I really do like it! :) Your mom is right, it makes you look young! Not that you were starting to look old and haggared...this is just a really cute, fresh haircut. :) Maybe it's just the picture, but your hair is looking darker...is it?

Well, I love it all. I think you should be really happy with the change!

Carrie McCoy said...

Sara, do you want to know my first thought? Well, here it is...Now I want bangs! If it looks that cute on you, surely it will look cute on me too, right? I really like bangs, straight bangs, with curly hair. I like how they go to the side. You could be a little more adventurous even and part them more to the side.
I can picture stick straight and I don't think I would like it, but chunky bangs to the side it a plus!

Brittany said...

Sara, I agree with your mom--it is absolutely my favorite haircut you've ever had. I fact, I'm looking for a new cut--I think I'll take this picture is as what I'd like . . . too bad I don't have that awesome curly hair to help it out.

I love love love it!