Friday, August 8, 2008

Zoo pictures

Jonny, gazing adoringly at Uncle Greg.
Nathan on the "spiderweb" at the zoo.
What a cute little spider!
Look, it's a rat. How exotic!
The otter slide. It was so slow you almost went backwards.
Mommy and Daddy, I am pooped!
Greg has never looked so attractive to me.

Goat hair is easier to brush than Aubrey hair.

2 comments:

Jules said...

SOOOOOO cute! And yes, what a stud Greg. If Dad were ever to scrub the toilets I don't know if I could keep my hands off of him. Now THAT would be sexy! Oops, I shouldn't talk about your dad being sexy should I, you may have to now go poke your eyes out.

Jenny said...

Darling pictures Sara! I've never been to the Point Defiance Zoo...I'm looking forward to enjoying those things as Anna gets older.

I can't believe they were showing a rat like it was some sort of endangered species...nasty! Just seeing that tail gives me the heebie jeebies.

Love the picture of Dane sleeping in the backpack...so cute! What a fun day!