Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pictures of Jonny

Julie, Jason, and "new cousin Jonny" (as Nathan called him)
A precious picture of Dane that Jason took
The whole clan. Look at Dane pulling Jonny's hair!
COUSINS!
Aubrey and Jonny
Nathan and Jonny
Me with my first nephew

There should be more pictures to come, some of just Jonny and Greg with Jonny. Our email is having a tough time getting emails with attachments and many of the pictures that Jason forwarded to me bounced back. Stay tune though, there is more cuteness where that came from!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Sara, Jonny will be your only nephew for a while being as you'll soon add a niece to the clan.

And by the way, GREAT pictures!

KayLynn said...

Love the pics!

I was going to invite your friends to our blog, but I don't have email addresses...if you provide, I will invite.

Besos,
KayLynn

Angela said...

Kaylynn, I would love to be invited to your blog! baerlocher@verizon.net. I can't wait to see pics of your baby when he/she arrives. (I am will your mom I predict girl) Are you getting excited? I won't ask how you are feeling because I know how the last two weeks feel! :) You are going to be such a wonderful mommy, Good luck to you for a happy birth! Angela:)