The newest addition to KayLynn and David's family, Claire Elise, was born today, Aug. 17, at 7:01 p.m. She weighed seven pounds even and was 19 3/4 inches long. KayLynn was a champ, laboring for 19 hours with nary a drug and apparently barely a peep. It was reported by the midwife and nurses that KayLynn and David were one of the best laboring teams they had seen. We love them so much and are so thrilled to have a brand new niece!
I got to visit Claire just an hour and a half after she was born. She has beautiful dainty features and is already basking in the glow of the smiles on her parents' faces. Truly, neither one of them could stop smiling. Babies are indescribably precious and this baby was born into a whole lot of love. Congratulations David and KayLynn!!
p.s. Even though it isn't about us, we are so excited to have another cousin! One nephew and one niece, all in just over a months time. It's going to be so fun watching our kids grow up with their cousins. Aubrey and Claire will have to band together against the three little monkey boys, Nathan, Dane, and Jonny. Family is great!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Welcome Claire Elise Brandon!
Posted by Sara Jones at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What fantastic news!!! Thanks for sharing so quickly. She looks absolutely adorable--such a pretty baby.
Oh what a beautiful baby! I am so thrilled for KayLynn and David...you are so right...babies are such a blessing and that baby is going to have so much love! KayLynn is an absolute stud and she looks fantastic. I can't wait to see more pictures...send them along as you get them!
p.s. Is their address still the one on Lincoln street? Now that we know it's a girl, I can't wait to get her something adorable! :)
Congrats Auntie and Uncle! What a beautiful niece you have!
What great news--I've been waiting for bed time all day so I could check your blog for the news.
Please tell KayLynn and David congratulations! She really is a beautiful baby. And tell KayLynn I wish her a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment