This is HILARIOUS!!!! I love that you thought to take all those pictures. It's especially funny that you even have a picture of Scout sleeping. What a great post.
yea yea yea don't rub it in! :) Mine decided not to cooperate at naptime today...but I AM glad that yours did...you've certainly put your time in. Here's hoping we have a healthy sleeping house again soon! :) You forgot the picture of you sleeping...LOL isn't that so funny, the thought of a nap...yea right! :)
4 comments:
This is HILARIOUS!!!! I love that you thought to take all those pictures. It's especially funny that you even have a picture of Scout sleeping. What a great post.
Glorious! What did you do with your time? You'd better not say clean.
Sara I love you hair! So cute and I love your blog-thanks for believing in me!
yea yea yea don't rub it in! :) Mine decided not to cooperate at naptime today...but I AM glad that yours did...you've certainly put your time in. Here's hoping we have a healthy sleeping house again soon! :)
You forgot the picture of you sleeping...LOL isn't that so funny, the thought of a nap...yea right! :)
Post a Comment